Racanofeller
RegístrateBuscarFAQFavoritosMiembrosGruposConéctate
Racanofeller » Tutorial del juego
Tutorial of the Game (rev. Aug15)

Responder
Tema creado por Racanofeller - Vie Ago 21, 2015 10:53 pm - 1191 lecturas
Autor Mensaje
Racanofeller
Site Admin
avatar

Reg.: 21 May 2010
starstarstarstarstarstarstar

Mensajes: 1152
Ubicación: Barcelona

Agradeció: 0 posts
Le agradecieron: 14 posts


#1 Escribió el primer mensaje de este tema Vie Ago 21, 2015 10:53 pm - Tutorial of the Game (rev. Aug15) Responder citando
INTRODUCTION:

Racanofeller is a browser game that simulates the departments of a company (in a  NON REALISTIC way). Companies are located in a country, and together they create a virtual economy.

FIRST STEPS:
Select the type of company.  There are nine types divided into 3 levels.

Primary Sector: Farm, Livestock and Winery

Secondary Sector: Greengrocer's, Butcher's, Off-licence.

Tertiary Sector: Bar, Grocery, Restaurant

The easiest sectors to handle for new players are the secondary and primary. It is possible to change company and city anytime.

THE COMPANY:
The main goal is to manufacture and sell products to virtual citizens in your city or
to other players. It starts with a budget of 10,000 euroracas ( €R10,000) for first expenses.

STARTING NOW:
In the first place, you have to buy Transport and Storage to keep the stock of products. Secondly you have to buy supplies in order to be able to manufacture (the Secondary sector doesn't manufacture, it acts as a middleman buying products from the Primary sector and selling them to the Tertiary).

Before manufacturing the product you have to buy the necessary equipment.  You will do this only once. It is adviseable to buy small amounts of everything to avoid running out of money, which is the worst thing that could happen to you because it would mean the end of your company and you would have to start from scratch again.

MANUFACTURING DEPARTMENT:
Production is limited to 40 kg per hour.  Another hour has to go to produce 40 Kg again.
You can increase the production capacity by hiring staff (HR Dept.) (Human Resources).
For those companies which are new or have a low level of sales, it is not advisable to hire new staff, since payment of salaries
is a large expense. Paying of wages is done once a week in the update. (1 week equals a month in the game)

HOW TO SELL:
Once product is in stock, sales are automatic. Every 15 minutes the inhabitants in your city will go to the company to buy. There is no need to be permanently connected to the game to have sales. Sales will accumulate until you log on to the game again. Getting connected once a week should be enough to avoid losing sales.


SALES PRICES:
There are several types:
1 - Sales to virtual consumers: The maximum buying price is €R 90 / Kg. It is advisable to use this price in new companies (Commercial Department) in order to get liquidity. In the Tertiary Sector: Bar, Grocery, Restaurant, the maximum price is  €R 200 / kg.
If selling prices are set low, consumers could clear all the stock, even if it is a large one. In order  to protect the stock, you can limit the number of Kg you want them to buy.

2 - Sales to other players (entrepreneurs): Sales prices are free, but competition is wild.  The lower the price, the more clients you will have because they will be able to manufacture their products at a lower cost). You decide the profit margin.

3 - Sales Order: If you want to be a market leader or to earn more money, you need to have both types of sales: to consumers and to entrepreneurs.
To do this, set sales prices between €R 0.01 and €R 15 and have a minimum stock of 100 Kg. of each product.
With these values ​​the virtual consumers do not buy the brand price directly, the sale is made to the maximum consumer price, €R 90 / kg. and it  builds on the order scoreboard.  To collect this money, press OK on Administracion Department.
Thus, you sell cheaply to entrepreneurs and expensively to consumers.

Orders and purchases of consumers: extension.By Garbo (User Game)
Consumer purchases and minimum stock:

Consumer purchases occur every time you log on to the game as long as the previous session has been closed or depleted.
The amount of money spent by consumers increases in a directly proportional way to the time spent between the two sessions and the basic rent.
When logging, consumers choose one of the products randomly.  Then two things can happen:
- The stock of product is 100 or less: direct purchase occurs.
- The stock of the product is higher than 100 and the price lower than 15 in sectors 1 and 2 (I do not know the maximum price in 3rd): orders accumulate.
Why do we insist so much on saving a minimum stock of 101 of each product? Because if you have one of the 5 products with stock above 100, and the rest below, the probability of obtaining an order is 1/5 = 20%.   If you have 4 out of 5, the probability is high, 80%.  But if you have the 5 products above 100, there is 100% of chances for you to get the order. Therefore, the profitable thing to do is to have the whole 5 products over 100, because this way you ensure that 100%.
As I would like this issue to be done with once and for all, I will also explain why it is more convenient to get orders than direct sales. Definitely, it is much better to sell 1 order for  €R 90, than 9 products in direct sales for  €R 10. If your cost price was €R 9, your profit in the first case would be €R 81, and in the second case  €R 9.

The order issue is quite complicated. Some of us around here have spent a long time trying to understand properly how it works, but I assure you it is a nightmare. Some other features are:
- Only orders from 3 on can be accepted. 1 or 2 orders can not be accepted. Accepting an order of 3 or 4 is like accepting one of 5.  Accepting one order of 8 or 9, as one of 10.  One of 13 or 14, as one of 15, etc.
- Sometimes it happens that, after updating on Sundays, an extra order of 200Kg is added to your actual order in the moment of loggin. The reason of this is not known , but it gives you such a thrill.  Let's hope it never gets fixed.
- When changing company, selling to consumers takes longer to start. That means that in the first days just a few orders or even none can arrive. As time goes on, things go back to normal.  Again, the reason for this is also unknown to us.
- Basic income does not increase consumer purchases linearly. This means that an income of 2,000 does not enable exactly double purchases than one of 1,000, but slightly less than double. And the higher the income, the lower the increase. According to the theory, and to algorithm of shopping, this should not be so, but actually it is. We will have to learn to live with it, haha.


VIRTUAL POPULATION:
These are the consumers, they will be your main customers.
Each inhabitant receives a weekly allowance, the UBI (Universal Basic Income), paid by the government of the country.

BANK:
There is a bank to keep your savings, and interest is paid weekly ! The savers' money is used to give credit to the cities, this can cause specific problems of treasury ... but do not worry, money is safe ... or not, oooops!!
When changing company you can (should) keep all your cash money in a savings deposit (Orange Account).  This way when you break up the company you do not lose it and you recover it again when creating the new one.

STOCK MARKET:
There are several types of stock market transactions:
SELL column: Shares for sale READY to be  bought at offer price.
BUY column: Purchase orders awaiting for someone to sell them at a price set by the buyer.
Chicharrex-35 Index: It shows the activity in the stock market. Small amounts of shares do not have an impact on  the index unless price fluctuation is really important. The start value is 1,000.
Dividends per share are paid weekly.


ANNEX.  July 2015 by bego2000:

Primary Sector
You need to have a lot of storage and a very high production level (therefore many workers have to be paid their salaries). Minimum benefits per kg.  Too much work is involved in this sector since you have to produce several times a day to supply the Secondary Sector.

Secondary Sector
It just buys and sells. The storage required is quite embraceable to start the game. It is adviceable to reinvest the winnings in more stock to generate more profits. The Tertiary Sector absorbs quite a number of purchases and normally a single supplier is not enough.

Tertiary Sector
High costs of raw materials, moderate storage (500k-750k) and 500k-1M weekly wages are more than enough to rule a stable company.

You have to study the types of companies and the companies available in order to be able to choose a more or less profitable sector, since there are companies that are powerful enough to be able to supply the sector by themselves.

It is also true that the more companies there are in the Primary Sector, the better everything will work.  Also, the more people there are in the Tertiary Sector, the higher the volumen, but remember, Primary Sector has to be able to supply it from above.

Well, I do not mess around any longer, but I'd like just to point out  that no one has got rich overnight. In the end it all boils down to being tenacious.  Gradually you will enjoy your profits.

Another way to earn more money is to belong to a corporation and make money when they share the profits.
Subir ^
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:    
Responder Página 1 de 1
Horas en GMT + 1
Ir a: 

NO puedes: crear mensajes/responder temas/editar tus mensajes/borrar tus mensajes/votar en encuestas -> Regístrate/Conéctate
Volver a Tutorial del juego